Meetings & Minutes
Meetings are held bi-monthly between Te Mauri O Te Wai, members of the public, and the FNDC. These meetings provide a valuable opportunity for the sharing of information, updates on how the current plant is operating, and collaboration.
All meetings are held at Omanaia Marae unless otherwise notified, are advertised in the Rawene Newsletter, and are open to the public.
Next Meeting – Wednesday 30th November 2016, 5:30pm @ Omanaia Marae
Meeting Documents: Scroll down and click on the appropriate link to see copies of meeting documents.
November 2016 – Hui
August 2016 – Hui
Meeting cancelled due to tangihanga
June 2016 – Hui
AGM 2016 Hui
January 2015 – Year Start Hui
Minutes 28 January 2015
October 2014 – Bi-monthly Hui
August 2014 – Bi-monthly Hui
July 2014 – Public Hui
1. AGENDA & BRIEF – Public Hui Presentation
2. HISTORY – History background
3. CONTRIBUTION FROM EXPERT ANDREAS KURMANN:
- Kurmann_Envirolab_Rawene waste water plant solutions
- Part one Hui June 2014
- Part two Hui June 2014 2
- Rawene Community Hui Speech 1
4. CONTRIBUTION FROM FNDC:
5. FEEDBACK FROM PARTICIPANTS: